Terms and Conditions
Shipping & Delivery
We offer free UK mainland delivery on all orders over £10 and free non-mainland delivery for orders over £35. International delivery prices vary.
For UK orders under £10, delivery is charged at £2.49.
All prices quoted within the Pulsin website include 20% VAT where appropriate and an additional charge is made for postage unless otherwise stated. Postage is calculated by delivery address and/or price of basket. This cost is shown separately in the checkout before you enter your details for payment.
We will endeavour to dispatch the goods within 3 working days after your payment has been confirmed. If any item you have chosen is unavailable, we aim to contact you via email or phone immediately and offer you an alternative or cancel your order. Delivery is available within the UK and overseas where stated.
Registration and Purchase
Returns & Replacements
We are committed to provide great products and customer service. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply return it to us in its original condition within 7 days and we’ll exchange the item or refund the purchase price to your account. We’ll also happily refund the delivery charge if the return is due to a faulty product or an error on our part.
Please email email@example.com to arrange.
Returning Items by Mail
- Fill out the following information on the back of your invoice when you return the goods;
- State the item(s) you are returning.
- State the reason for the return.
- Small Items - Package the return securely (in the original packaging if possible) and include the packing slip. Packages must be returned pre-paid, and for your own protection, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service. If you want the delivery charge refunded please remember to include the receipt for this cost. Send the package to: RETURNS, Pulsin Ltd, Unit 11, Brunel Court, Waterwells Business Park, Gloucestershire, GL2 2AL.
- Large Items – Please email us or ring us on 01452 729000 and we will arrange a time to collect the items.
- Please note that refunds for cancellation and/or returns will be processed in the same form of payment originally used.
Method of Payment
Discounts and Promotion Codes
From time to time we make discounts and promotion codes available, which can be used on our website. The majority of these use a code, which must be entered at the basket stage of the checkout process.
Each discount code has its own terms and conditions, but please be aware that the following T&Cs apply to all discounts and promotion codes including Social Sharing:
- Discount applies to web product prices only
- Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless stated otherwise
- Pulsin have the right to amend or cancel a discount at any point
- Whilst stocks last only
- Only valid for the time stated
- Discounts exclude delivery costs unless stated otherwise
A minimum order value may apply to unlock promotion codes. If a multibuy promotion is running (e.g. 3 for 2), a grouped product (e.g. bundle item or case) counts as one item. If you are unsure as to the specific T&Cs for the promotion code you are wanting to use, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content in Pulsin websites intended to offer factual, up to date information on the subjects discussed, but in no way should it be regarded as a complete analysis of these subjects. Every effort is made to provide accurate information. However, protocols, policies, and other matters contained in this website are subject to change at any time, Pulsin Ltd cannot be held responsible for the validity of the information contained in any reference noted herein, nor for the misuse of information or any adverse effects from use of any stated materials presented herein.
Unless otherwise stated next to the product, this web site is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, those of TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or NON-INFRINGEMENT or any warranty arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. No oral advice or written information provided shall create a warranty, nor shall members or visitors to the site rely on any such information or advice.
Disclaimer of Liability
The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this web site and the Internet generally. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating or maintaining this web site be liable for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or LOST PROFITS that result from the use or inability to use the web site and/or any other web sites which are linked to this site. Nor shall they be liable for any such damages including, but not limited to, reliance by a member or visitor on any information obtained via the web site, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access. States or Countries, which do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law.
Third Party Content
Some of the content on this website is supplied by visitors and other third parties. Accordingly, we have no more editorial control over this content than does a public library. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content made available by members, visitors and other third parties are those of the respective author(s) and we are not responsible for any material posted by third parties. We cannot and do not endorse it in any way, nor do they vouch for its accuracy or usefulness. Furthermore, we expressly disclaim any liability associated with material posted by third parties.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference to any products, services, hypertext link to the third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us. Nor is an endorsement of us implied by such links. They are for convenience only, as is an index in a public library.
- Our Site contains trade and service marks belonging to third parties.
- You may not use or reproduce any trade or service marks appearing on our Site for any purpose without the prior agreement of the relevant owner.
- Unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all the pages in this site are owned or licensed to Pulsin Ltd or are used with permission from the owner.
- The contents of this site may not be copied, reproduced, modified, downloaded or used in any form without the prior written permission of Pulsin Ltd except when this occurs incidentally while using the site for private and non-commercial use.
Law and Jurisdiction
These rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, without giving effect to any principles or conflict of laws.
- The closing date for competitions will be highlighted on the competition page/post.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and Pulsin reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK mainland residents aged 18 years or over.
- Competitions are not open to Pulsin employees (and their families), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the competition.
- Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered.
- If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is Pulsin Ltd.
- Competitions hosted on social media are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.