Single Serve Cacao And Peanut Butter Protein Bar
Single Serve Cacao And Peanut Butter Protein BarRecipe by Zena ScottCourse: DessertCuisine: BritishDifficulty: Cocao, Peanut butter, Protein bar
My go to single serve and vegan friendly protein bar recipe…only for when I run out of my much-loved protein boosters; a store cupboard snack staple!
This protein bar is fudgy, rich and SUPER easy to make. It’ll satisfy your sweet tooth whilst conjointly appeasing your appetite. Providing you with a nice balance of carbohydrate, protein and fat, it is an ideal snack whatever time of the day.
15g smooth peanut butter
20g Pulsin Natural Chocolate Pea Protein
10g no added sugar chocolate drops, melted
10ml maple syrup
5g skinless peanuts roughly chopped
¼ tsp vanilla extract
3-4 tsp water, to reach desired consistency
Pinch of flaked sea salt
- Mix together maple, peanut butter and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add in pea protein and mix well to combine.
- Add 3 tsp of water to form a pliable dough. You don’t want it to be sticky but soft and it should hold together well. Add a touch more water if necessary. If you’ve added too much add 1 tsp more protein powder at a time to dry the mixture out.
- Mold bar into a bar shape using your hands. Place on a piece of baking paper on a plate.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with peanuts and salt. Place in the fridge to firm up for half an hour.
- Can be made in advance and will keep in the fridge in a seal tight container for 3-4 days. If you’re planning on bringing out of the house with you on store in the freezer to give it a little more staying power at room temperature!