Salted Caramel Chocolate Protein Balls
Salted Caramel Chocolate Protein BallsRecipe by Zena ScottCourse: SnacksCuisine: British
Easy peasy, blender made salted caramel chocolate protein balls. If you haven’t noticed the Pulsin Natural Chocolate Flavour Protein is one of my favourites for adding to just about anything! It’s not overly chocolaty and mixes so well with just water or non dairy milk
It’s also super easy to incorporate into your raw energy balls and bites giving them an instant protein boost as well as adding a touch more sweetness, thanks to the inclusion of stevia.
60g toasted flaked almonds
150g pitted Medjool dates
15g maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
Generous pinch of Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
10g desiccated coconut
5g cacao powder
20g Natural Chocolate Flavour Pea Protein
30g smooth almond butter
1/4 tsp cinnamon
10g cacao nibs
- Blend almonds and coconut until you have a coarse crumb in your food processor.
- Remove and add pitted dates to the food processor. Blend to a paste.
- Add back in the coconut and almonds along with all other ingredients except for the cacao nibs.
- Add the additional water.
- Add in cacao nibs and pulse through the dough.
- Tip into a bowl and create 9 Energy Balls rolling the dough in your hands.
- Store in a seal tight container for up to 2 weeks in the fridge. I prefer them when removed from the fridge 10 mins before eating.