Prep - 5 Minutes
RASPBERRY CHIA ALMOND YOGHURT PROTEIN PUDDING
As part of Pulsin’s collaboration this month with Nush Foods, I’ve created this delicious recipe which combines Pulsin Immunity Supershake with Nush Foods Almond Milk Yogurt! This recipe only takes 5 minutes to whip up, then just leave it in the fridge overnight and you’ve got yourself a scrumptious guilt-free plant-based treat!
Raspberry Chia Pudding Layers
- 100g Nush Foods Almond Milk Yogurt
- 50 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 20g chia seeds
- 150g frozen raspberries,thawed
- 20g Pulsin Immunity Red Berry Supershake
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Plain Chia Pudding Layers
- Blend together raspberries, 50ml almond milk and 100g Nush Foods yogurt with the Pulsin Supershake blend, 1 tbsp maple syrup and 1tsp vanilla extract in a jug using a hand blender.
- Add 20g of chia seeds to the mixture, stir well and set to one side.
- Mix together 125ml almond milk, with remaining 150g Nush Foods almond milk yogurt with 1tbsp maple syrup, 1tsp vanilla extract and 20g chia seeds in a separate jug.
- Allow each mix to sit for 5 minutes. Whisk up again and place into the fridge overnight to thicken up or for at least 3 hours.
- Serve chia puddings layered in jars topped with more almond milk yogurt, fresh raspberries and whatever else your heart desires!