Pumpkin Fudge Protein Brownies
- 240g pumpkin, banana, sweet potato or apple puree
- 120g smooth roasted sunflower seed butter, or almond, peanut, cashew...
- 60g raw cacao powder
- 15g Pulsin Natural Chocolate Pea Protein
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 - 4 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 3 tbsp water or non dairy milk of choice
- 60g smooth roasted sunflower seed butter, or almond, peanut, cashew...
- 30g raw cacao powder
- 1- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tbsp (14g) melted coconut oil
FOR THE BROWNIES
FOR THE ICING
Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
Line a 9 inch loaf tin with baking paper and lightly grease with spray oil.
Blend together all the brownie ingredients in a Nutribullet, food processor or blender.
Add mixture to the tin, spread evenly with the back of a spoon and bake for 15 - 20 minutes; test with a toothpick, I prefer them slightly under done and set in the fridge!
Allow to cool fully before icing.
Whisk together icing ingredients in a jug, spread over brownies and allow to set in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight. Slice into 8 brownies.
Store in the fridge for up to one week in a sealed tight container or freeze for up to one month. These get even better after a day in the fridge!