Prep - 10 Minutes
Cook - 20 Minutes
Pumpkin Fudge Protein Brownies
These protein brownies are made using minimal ingredients, minimal effort and all the fudgy deliciousness! Nut free, gluten free and vegan, these are the everyday brownie that will likely form part of your weekly meal prep!
- 240g pumpkin, banana, sweet potato or apple puree
- 120g smooth roasted sunflower seed butter, or almond, peanut, cashew...
- 60g raw cacao powder
- 15g Pulsin Natural Chocolate Pea Protein
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 - 4 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 3 tbsp water or non dairy milk of choice
- 60g smooth roasted sunflower seed butter, or almond, peanut, cashew...
- 30g raw cacao powder
- 1- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tbsp (14g) melted coconut oil
For the brownies
For the icing
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Line a 9 inch loaf tin with baking paper and lightly grease with spray oil.
- Blend together all the brownie ingredients in a Nutribullet, food processor or blender.
- Add mixture to the tin, spread evenly with the back of a spoon and bake for 15 - 20 minutes; test with a toothpick, I prefer them slightly under done and set in the fridge!
- Allow to cool fully before icing.
- Whisk together icing ingredients in a jug, spread over brownies and allow to set in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight. Slice into 8 brownies.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week in a sealed tight container or freeze for up to one month. These get even better after a day in the fridge!