Protein Chocolate Mug Cake
Protein Chocolate Mug CakeRecipe by Zena ScottCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: British
This chocolate mug cake will satisfy your sweet tooth, provide as much or as little indulgence as your heart, taste buds and tummy desire depending on how many add ins and toppings you opt for!
15g buckwheat flour
10g cocoa powder
10g Natural Chocolate Pea Protein
¼ tsp baking powder
15g almond or peanut butter
10ml (2 tsp) maple syrup
30g banana puree/apple puree
60ml almond or oat milk
1 tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
Dairy free coconut, almond or cashew yogurt or dairy free ice cream
Almond or Peanut Butter
Chopped almonds or peanuts
- Mix together flour through to baking powder in a bowl.
- Mix together nut butter, puree and dairy free milk of choice with maple syrup in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry.
- Grease a large microwave safe mug or ramekin with spray oil.
- Fold in chocolate chips if using.
- Transfer batter to the prepared mug or ramekin. Heat in the microwave for 1.5 – 2 minutes to cook through..
- Serve with all the toppings!