PROTEIN CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
- 15g buckwheat flour
- 10g cocoa powder
- 10g Natural Chocolate Pea Protein
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 15g almond or peanut butter
- 10ml (2 tsp) maple syrup
- 30g banana puree/apple puree
- 60ml almond or oat milk
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
- Dairy free coconut, almond or cashew yogurt or dairy free ice cream
- Chocolate chips
- Almond or Peanut Butter
- Chopped almonds or peanuts
- Toasted coconut
Mix together flour through to baking powder in a bowl.
Mix together nut butter, puree and dairy free milk of choice with maple syrup in a separate bowl.
Add wet ingredients to dry.
Grease a large microwave safe mug or ramekin with spray oil.
Fold in chocolate chips if using.
Transfer batter to the prepared mug or ramekin. Heat in the microwave for 1.5 - 2 minutes to cook through..
Serve with all the toppings!