Protein Blueberry Breakfast Oat Bars
Protein Blueberry Breakfast Oat BarsRecipe by Zena ScottCourse: BreakfastCuisine: British
250g jumbo oats
30g Pulsin Unflavoured Rice Protein Powder
2 tbsp (15g) milled flaxseed
½ tsp cinnamon
100g frozen blueberries
180g plain or vanilla cashew or almond dairy free yogurt
200ml unsweetened non dairy milk of choice (I used rice milk)
80ml maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F). Line a 9 x 5 inch baking tray with baking paper and lightly grease with spray oil.
- Mix together all ingredients with the exception of the blueberries in a large bowl. Set aside to thicken a little for 5 minutes.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Place mixture into prepared baking tray and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool for 15 minutes before slicing or cool and store in the fridge overnight before slicing for a more solid slice!
- Store in the fridge in a seal tight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to one month.