Protein Banana Oat Muffins
Protein Banana Oat MuffinsRecipe by Zena ScottCourse: SnacksCuisine: British
140g oat bran
2 tsp baking powder
120g unsweetened applesauce/puree
1 large egg
20g Pulsin Natural Vanilla Whey Protein
200g ripe banana mashed, approx. two small
115g 0% fat plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Mash bananas using a fork in a large bowl until almost smooth.
- Add applesauce, yogurt and egg to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Add whey protein, baking powder and oat bran. Mix well to combine before dividing between six muffin liners in a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool in the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool fully. Will keep in seal tight container for 2 – 3 days.