Keto Chocolate Mousse
Keto Chocolate MousseRecipe by Zena ScottCourse: DessertCuisine: British
35g Pulsin Vanilla Keto Protein Powder
75g aquafaba (drained liquid from chickpeas)
45g dark chocolate (melted)
35g coconut cream
- Whip the aquafaba until it forms stiff peaks. This can take a while so be patient!
- In a blender or food processor, mix the water and keto powder together. Then add the coconut cream and blend until smooth. Add the melted chocolate to this and blend again.
- Add the contents from the blender to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the whipped aquafaba to this and fold together slowly. Use a rubber spatula for this. Eventually a chocolate mousse will form. Separate this into 4 small dishes or ramekins and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Top with your favourite toppings we love berries and desiccated coconut.