Courgette Baked Oats
- 1 medium courgette finely grated (approx. 1 cup)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp (20g) milled flaxseed
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (approx. 40ml)
- 20g mini dark chocolate chips
- 160g oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 400ml unsweetened oat milk
- 40g Pulsin Unflavoured Pea Protein
- 40g chopped pecans
Mix together all ingredients aside from the chocolate and pecans in a large bowl and set to one side for 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
Lightly grease an 8 inch square oven safe dish with spray oil. Or you can cook 4 individual portions in different dishes!
Mix the pecans through the oats and place into the dish.
Top with dark chocolate chips.
Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. Allow to cool before slicing, ideally overnight in the fridge for a clean cut. Can be served warm or cold.