BERRY BLISS SUMMER SMOOTHIE BOWL
A thick, creamy, smoothie bowl, the consistency of soft serve ice cream because there is just no room for smoothies that are not too dissimilar to water!
This smoothie bowl is loaded with goodness, antioxidant and vitamin C rich, and given a protein boost with Pulsin’s Natural Vanilla Whey Protein which bestows a beautiful sweetness. You can of course use the plain pea protein to keep this one vegan!
I topped mine with strawberries, raspberries, bee pollen and a drizzle of the Peanut Butter with Baobab. I mixed about 1/2 tbsp of the nut butter with 1.5 tbsp of water to make it drizzle that bit easier!
- 15g oats
- 250ml hazelnut, almond or rice milk
- 15g Peanut Butter & Baobab
- 20g Pulsin Natural Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 tbsp (7g) lucuma powder (optional)
- 100g frozen strawberries
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 60g frozen banana chunks
- 125ml unsweetened almond milk
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Add a touch more milk, 1 tbsp at a time and use the tamper for your blender to push everything down!