AVOCADO PROTEIN TRUFFLES
- 3 ripe avocados (approx. 400g peeled and stone removed)
- 65g nut butter of choice; I used hazelnut butter but peanut butter, almond or cashew are all good options!
- 30g Pulsin Chocolate Pea Protein
- 125ml (½ cup) maple syrup
- 40g cocoa or raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp (45g) coconut oil, melted and allowed to settle to room temp.
- ½ tsp Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- 40g shelled pistachios
Blend all the ingredients, apart from the pistachios, together in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Pour mixture into a bowl or container and cover.
Place into the freezer for an hour or two stirring half way through before rolling the truffle mix into balls. Place into the fridge on a plate lined with baking paper.
Blitz the pistachios in your now clean and dry food processor.
Roll the truffles in the ground pistachios.
Store in the fridge for up to five days or freeze for up to one month.
Best served at room temperature; remove from the fridge 5 to 10 minutes before serving.