STRAWBERRY MANGO PROTEIN SMOOTHIE BOWL
A post workout meal should be just that…a meal! A straight up shake just doesn’t cut it for me but this speedy thick and creamy smoothie bowl with a nice selection of toppings is satisfying, nourishing and laden with all the carbs and protein my depleted body longs for after an epic weight session.
- 100g frozen mango
- 100g frozen strawberries
- 80g frozen banana chunks
- 125ml - 160ml oat milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- 20g Pulsin Unflavoured Pea Protein
- Mango Chunks
- Coconut Flakes
- Goji Berries
- Edible Flowers to make it extra pretty!
- Blend together all ingredients in a high speed blender with the exception of the pea protein. Start with 125ml of the oat milk and add more if necessary to create a smooth consistency. You may also need to add more once the pea protein has been blended in depending on desired level of thickness.
- Add in pea protein, blend until smooth, add more oat milk if the smoothie is too thick.
- Pour or scoop into a bowl and serve with toppings of choice!