Peppermint Protein Fudge
A nut free peppermint protein fudge chocolate patty… a no bake after dinner treat, perfect for a dinner party or weeknight nibble, you can whip them up well in advance and serve them at room temperature for a softer melt in the mouth texture.
This delicious protein fudge recipe uses Pulsin’s Vanilla Matcha Vitality Supershake for a plant-based boost (and the lovely green colour!)
Pulsin’s Supershakes are the perfect product for health and fitness enthusiasts and those following a plant-based diet who are looking for a single nutritional solution – with the added benefit of being quick to make at home or on-the-go, simply add water, shake and enjoy. The Vanilla Matcha ‘Vitality’ Supershake has 20g of complete plant-based protein per serving and has a perfect blend of vitamins and minerals to support a vegan diet. The blend of Matcha and vanilla, when added with water, make it a great tasting and easily digestible protein drink on the go, which is rich in Vitamin B12, iron, zinc and magnesium.
Since launching Pulsin in 2007, co-founders Simon Ashburner, Nick Bildner and Ben Lewis, have shared the view that people, of all ages should be able to eat healthy foods without compromising taste.
Their award-winning range of tasty, nutritious products are perfect for fuelling your day. From delicious guilt-free High Fibre Brownies and Protein Bars, to Protein Powders and Supershakes perfect for shaking or baking, Pulsin will:
- Help you feel fuller for longer
- Contribute to maintaining your energy levels
- Increase your protein intake
Their products are all gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian, non-GM and made using the finest natural and nutritious ingredients they can get their hands on. Made using renewable energy at their Gloucestershire HQ and following a 0% to landfill policy, they’re strictly no nasties and no nonsense!
- 90g smooth tahini
- 3 tbsp full fat coconut milk, room temperature
- 2 tbsp Pulsin Supershake Vitality Vanilla Matcha
- 5 drops Doterra Peppermint Essential oil or ½ tsp - 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 40g coconut butter, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 150g dark chocolate roughly chopped
- Mix together tahini and coconut butter in a bowl or jug.
- Mix together the coconut milk, maple syrup, Pulsin Vitality Supershake and matcha powder in a separate bowl or jug.
- Add tahini mixture to matcha mixture.
- Stir through peppermint oil or extract.
- Divide mixture into 10 mini silicone muffin liners or a mini muffin silicone tray.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave using 30 second increments.
- One at time dunk the set centres into the dark chocolate using a fork to lift them out, tap off the excess chocolate and transfer to a baking paper lined tray to set fully in the fridge.
- Best served at room temperature.