Blueberry Seed Breakfast Protein Muffins
These delicious, vegan, blueberry seed protein muffins are the ultimate on-the-go breakfast! Packed full of seeds, blueberries and Pulsin’s plant-based Unflavoured Soya Protein Powder these are the ultimate way to start your day right! This recipe makes 12 muffins, so you’ll be sorted for breakfast for the whole week with this quick and easy recipe!
Why Should I Choose Soya Protein?
Pulsin’s Soya Protein contains more protein than any of the other plant based protein powder in their range, and is an excellent source of isoflavones (active plant compounds naturally found in beans).
It is: Vegan, Non GM, Low Fat and with no added fillers, sugars or sweeteners, making it the perfect alternative to whey protein.
Soya protein is a complete protein, providing all the essential amino acids that the body can’t make itself.
How Do I Use It?
All Pulsin protein powders are natural and unflavoured, great for adding to your favourite recipes to boost your daily protein intake. Add a dessertspoon of our Soya Protein to soya yogurt and sweeten with maple syrup for a delicious, plant based, high protein snack.
Who’s It For?
Vegetarians, vegans, athletes, those on a weight loss diet can all benefit from improving their diet with a natural protein powder like soya protein.
Since launching Pulsin in 2007, co-founders Simon Ashburner, Nick Bildner and Ben Lewis, have shared the view that people, of all ages should be able to eat healthy foods without compromising taste. Their award-winning range of tasty, nutritious products are perfect for fuelling your day. From delicious guilt-free High Fibre Brownies and Protein Bars, to Protein Powders and Supershakes perfect for shaking or baking.
- 180g plain flour
- 160g spelt flour
- 60g Pulsin Unflavoured Soya Protein
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 160g frozen blueberries
- 340ml dairy free milk
- 230g apple sauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F and line a muffin tray with muffin cases.
- In a large mixing bowl combine plain and spelt flour, Pulsin protein, poppy seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, ground flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, baking powder and cinnamon
- In a separate mixing bowl combine vanilla extract, apple sauce and dairy free milk.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and combine.
- Gently fold in the blueberries and then split the mixture between the muffin cases.
- Push a couple more frozen blueberries into the top of each muffins and sprinkle on some more seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool slightly before enjoying.