We are currently experiencing issues with our delivery system which means that some orders will be delayed. We are
working as quickly as we can to resolve this issue. We apologise for any inconvenience caused
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over only, excluding households of employees of Pulsin, Aardman Animations Limited, Studiocanal SAS, Forestry England, Forest Holidays, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- To take part in the Competition, enter online at https://www.pulsin.co.uk/shaun
- The promotion closes at 11:59pm on 31/01/2020.
- Only one entry per person.
- Winners must have access to a personal email account.
- Winner will be selected at random and notified by email by 03/02/2020.
- The Forest Holiday prize is a four-night midweek or three-night weekend break in a two or three bedroom Silver Birch cabin, subject to availability. The prize must be taken between 3 February and 30 November 2020, including the October and February Half Term School Holidays but excludes Bank Holidays, Easter & Summer School Holidays. The prize can only be used against one booking. The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen Forest Holiday location. The break is on a self-catering basis; food, travel, activities, and any other additional costs associated with the break are not covered by this prize.
- The winner will receive a Forestry England membership pass for a participating forest of their choice that provides free car parking at that selected forest, plus four Glow Trail activity packs to be used at a glow trail adventure at one of the participating forests until the end of March 2020
- The winner will also receive one movie merchandise bag full of Shaun the Sheep goodies.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliersâ€™ terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, network failure or delay.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or; loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
- Details were accurate at time of print.
- By entering this competition, winners agree to their names being published on digital and social media communications for promotional purposes.
- By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
- In all aspects of this promotion the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
- Promoter: Pulsin Ltd, Units 14-16, Brunel Court, Waterwells Business Park, Gloucester, GL2 2AL