VANILLA WHEY PROTEIN MACAROONS
These Vanilla Whey Protein macaroons make a great cookie alternative, perfect for the holiday season. Soft, lightly chewy and dunked in dark chocolate for a texture and flavour sensation!
Pulsin’s Vanilla Flavoured Whey Protein is one of the protein powders in their range that is easiest to use. You can simply add it to your chosen milk or water, shake it up and drink! It packs a hefty 87% protein and is a great source of calcium, vital for muscles and bones. It is also a complete protein, providing all the essential amino acids that the body can’t make itself.
It is: Vegetarian, Non GM and made using hormone-free milk from UK grass-fed cows. It also contains no added fillers or added sugar.
How Do I Use It?
Simply add 25g to a shaker together with 200ml of your choice of milk or water and shake for a great tasting protein drink on the go. You can also try adding to your favourite smoothies, porridge, cereal or recipes for an extra protein boost. Each 25g serving contains 22g of protein. Take one to three servings per day.
Looking for more recipe inspiration Including Vanilla Whey Protein? Find more here.
Pulsin’s goal is to create tasty nutritionally balanced products to suit everyone’s needs; be that for health, dietary intolerance or lifestyle, to help each person be their best self.
Since launching Pulsin in 2007, co-founders Simon Ashburner, Nick Bildner and Ben Lewis, have shared the view that people, of all ages should be able to eat healthy foods without compromising taste. Our award-winning range of tasty, nutritious products are perfect for fuelling your day. From delicious guilt-free High Fibre Brownies and Protein Bars, to Protein Powders and Supershakes perfect for shaking or baking, Pulsin will:
Help you feel fuller for longer
Contribute to maintaining your energy levels
Increase your protein intake
Our products are all gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian, non-GM and made using the finest natural and nutritious ingredients we can get their hands on. Did we mention they’re ridiculously delicious too? Made using renewable energy at our Gloucestershire HQ and following a 0% to landfill policy, they’re strictly no nasties and no nonsense!
- 3 egg whites, whisked to soft peaks
- 40g Pulsin Vanilla Whey Protein
- 80g dark chocolate, melted once the macaroons have cooled!
- 120g organic desiccated coconut
- 50g unrefined powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 160C (300F).
- Line a baking tray with non stick baking paper.
- Mix together the soft peak egg whites with the coconut, whey protein and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Use an ice cream scoop to create 10 -12 mounds on your baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool fully on the tray.
- Once cool dunk the base of each of the macaroons into the melted dark chocolate. Allow to firm up on a baking paper lined tray or plate.
- Store in the fridge for up to five days.