Prep - 5 Minutes
Cook - 0 Minutes
SPIRULINA VEGAN SMOOTHIE BOWL
A beautiful rich green nutrient dense smoothie bowl. One of my favourite ways to start a sunny summer morning.
- 1 medium frozen banana (freeze in chunks ideally for easier blending) approx. 120g
- 25g Pulsin Vanilla Matcha Vitality Supershake Blend
- 200ml non dairy milk of choice; my preference is oat but coconut is also great in this mix!
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 tsp spirulina powder
- ½ a ripe avocado (ideally frozen) approx. 70g
- 1 tbsp (10g) milled chia seeds
Blend together all ingredients in a high speed blender until perfectly smooth.
Top as desired!