SHAUN THE SHEEP: FARMAGEDDON INSPIRED BLUEBERRY OATS
- 100g oats
- 200g frozen blueberries + 30ml water
- 250ml (1 cup) non dairy milk of choice (I used oat)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 125g non dairy yogurt of choice (I used coconut)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Pinch of unrefined salt
- 1 Pulsin High Fibre Brownie
- ½ a ripe mango sliced or create stars using a cookie cutter
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut flakes
- Chia Seeds
Place blueberries into a pot with the water. Bring to the boil and simmer for a couple of minutes. Blitz to a puree using a hand blender.
Add the oats, maple syrup, chia seeds and non dairy milk to the pot. Bring to the boil and cook for 5 to 8 minutes. Add a touch more milk as necessary.
Stir through your yogurt (I love how it cools the oats instantly so you can dig in right away!).
Bowl up, choose your toppings and enjoy!