PROTEIN QUINOA FRITTER
- 130g cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp (10g) Pulsin Unflavoured Pea Protein
- 2 tbsp (20g) buckwheat flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- 1 medium egg whisked
- ½ tbsp olive oil for cooking
- Fried egg, Roasted Red Peppers, Fresh Coriander or herb of choice & Black Pepper
Mix together quinoa through to the whisked egg in a large bowl and set aside for 5 minutes.
Heat a pan over a medium heat. Add olive oil.
Place quinoa fritter batter into the pan and shape into a nice round shape using the sides of a spoon.
Cook for 4 - 5 minutes or until it looks set around the edges. Carefully flip using a large spatula and cook for 4-5 minutes more.
Serve topped with a fried egg, roasted red peppers, fresh coriander and some black pepper if desired.