PERFECTLY PINK PORRIDGE
- 50g rolled oats (gluten free if necessary)
- 250ml water or unsweetened almond milk or a mixture of both
- 60ml beetroot juice, not from concentrate
- 20g Pulsin Unflavoured Pea Protein
- 5 drops liquid stevia or 1 tsp maple syrup
- 60g plain dairy free yogurt of choice
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract or powder
- Pomegranate arils
- Dairy free yogurt
- Chocolate nut butter
- Rose petals
Mix together oats, water or almond milk and beet juice in a bowl.
Place in the microwave and cook on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
Stir through plain yogurt, pea protein, stevia or maple syrup and vanilla extract or powder.
Serve topped with pomegranate arils, raspberries, a little more dairy free yogurt and some chocolate nut butter. Chocolate nut butter and pink oats… red velvet oats! Sprinkle with rose petals to make them extra pretty.