MANGO QUINOA PROTEIN RICE PUDDING
- 200g frozen mango chunks
- 250ml full fat coconut milk
- Pinch of turmeric (optional for an extra golden hit)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 250g cooked quinoa
- 20g Pulsin Unflavoured Pea Protein
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pistachios, mint, mango, coconut yogurt to serve
Place mango through to vanilla into a pot. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 7 or 8 minutes; until the mango is soft and gooey and the mixture has thickened.
Add maple syrup to taste!
Serve topped with a dollop of coconut yogurt, some fresh mint, finely chopped pistachios and some mango chunks if desired.