BLACK RICE CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MILK BOWL
- 1 cup cooked black rice (not to be confused with wild rice)
- 125ml Chocolate Oatly milk
- 2-3 tbsp frozen blueberries, gently warmed
- 1 heaped tbsp natural or vanilla coconut yogurt
- 20g Pulsin Natural Chocolate Pea Protein
- 125ml water
- 1 tbsp smooth roast cashew butter
- ½ tbsp each of cacao nibs and coconut flakes
- Pecans and walnuts (optional final flourish)
Add black rice to a bowl.
Whisk together protein and milk or mix in a shaker.
Heat rice if desired for 2 minutes in the microwave or in a pan with 1 tsp of coconut oil.
Pour chocolate protein milk over rice. Top with warmed blueberries.
Add a dollop of cashew butter, coconut yogurt and all the toppings.