Prep - 5 Minutes
STRAWBERRY PROTEIN CHIA PUDDING
These chia seed puddings are a super handy breakfast treat to whip up that you can have served up in bed with your coffee of choice on the side as a nice little hassle free and healthy surprise.
- 40g chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 125ml oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300g frozen thawed strawberries*
- 125ml water
- 20g Unflavoured Pulsin Pea Protein
- 2 -4 tbsp dairy free yogurt of choice to serve, I liked using Coyo coconut yogurt with the strawberry base!
- *They have more juice and more vibrant red colour as opposed to fresh which can be inconsistent.
- Blend together strawberries, maple, water, oat milk, vanilla extract and pea protein. Mix with chia seeds and place into the fridge overnight or for at least four hours. Give the mixture a good stir up after the first hour as the chia seeds can settle at the bottom of the liquid.
- Serve topped with dairy free yogurt, granola and fresh strawberries!