Prep - 5 Minutes
Cook - 25 Minutes
SINGLE SERVE STICKY TOFFEE PROTEIN PUDDING
You can cook a batch of this delicious sauce and have it at hand for a few days running! Perfect for whipping up this sticky toffee protein cake over and over!
- 200ml full fat coconut milk
- 70g coconut sugar
- ½ - 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp of the caramel/toffee sauce
- 20g buckwheat flour
- 10g Pulsin Cacao Maca Supershake Blend
- 1 tsp milled flaxseed
- 125ml unsweetened oat milk
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- Dash of cinnamon
For the sauce
For the pudding
- Place all of the sauce ingredients into a pot, bring to the boil and whisk together. Leave to simmer for 20 minutes, whisking frequently. It will thicken more as it cools. Transfer to a clean glass jug or jar
- Whisk together all pudding ingredients in a bowl. Grease a deep microwave safe ramekin with coconut oil. Add pudding mixture to the ramekin and cook on high for 2 minutes; cooking times will vary depending on your microwave!
- Serve in the ramekin or allow to cool for a couple of minutes before tipping out and topping with ½ - 1 tbsp or desired amount of that caramel/toffee sauce! A sprinkling of chopped pecans comes highly recommended!