PUMPKIN GINGER PROTEIN PANCAKES
Pumpkin and ginger pancakes… protein boosted with the wonderful naturally sweetened Pulsin Vanilla Whey Protein.
The pumpkin not only bestows a beautiful orange hue but ensures the protein pancakes stay light, fluffy and supple.
- 1 medium egg, approx. 50g out of shell
- 70g pumpkin puree
- 10g Pulsin Natural Vanilla Whey Protein
- 2 drops ginger extract
- 40 ml unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 65g buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 drop of Doterra Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth in a large jug or bowl using a whisk.
- Preheat a non stick pan over a medium heat. Lightly spray with oil.
- Pour ¼ cup (60ml) measures of batter into the pan. Cook until bubbles form, just a couple of minutes, flip and cook for 30 seconds more max!
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top as you please!