Prep - 3 Minutes
Cook - 2 Minutes
PERFECTLY PINK PORRIDGE
Add a touch of pink to your day with our pink protein porridge. They serve as an appropriate breast cancer awareness bowlful not only because of their obvious pretty pink colour, but because they are loaded with anti-viral, anti-fungal, immune boosting, antioxidant rich ingredients that have the potential to help prevent cancer.
- 50g rolled oats (gluten free if necessary)
- 250ml water or unsweetened almond milk or a mixture of both
- 60ml beetroot juice, not from concentrate
- 20g Pulsin Unflavoured Pea Protein
- 5 drops liquid stevia or 1 tsp maple syrup
- 60g plain dairy free yogurt of choice
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract or powder
- Mix together oats, water or almond milk and beet juice in a bowl.
- Place in the microwave and cook on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Stir through plain yogurt, pea protein, stevia or maple syrup and vanilla extract or powder.
- Serve topped with pomegranate arils, raspberries, a little more dairy free yogurt and some chocolate nut butter. Chocolate nut butter and pink oats… red velvet oats! Sprinkle with rose petals to make them extra pretty.