Prep - 30 Minutes
IMMUNITY BOOSTING BERRY PROTEIN TRUFFLES
Coconut berry protein truffles with a boost of vitamin C thanks to the Pulsin Red Berry Immunity Supershake! A light chewy texture in a crisp chocolate shell.
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 30g Pulsin Red Berry Immunity SuperShake
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp beet powder
- 10g chia milled chia seeds
- 80g roast cashew butter
- 60g coconut oil, melted
- 80ml maple syrup
- 120g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
For the coating
- Mix together coconut, chia seeds, supershake, cacao and beet powder in a bowl.
- Mix together cashew butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a jug.
- Pour wet ingredients in on top of the dry ingredients. Mix well to combine and set to one side for 10 minutes.
- Roll in to 10 -12 balls, place onto a baking paper lined plate or tray and put into the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Mix together melted chocolate and coconut oil.
- One at a time dunk each coconut ball in the chocolate to coat. Lift out of the chocolate with a spoon, transfer over to a fork, gently tap off excess chocolate and place onto a baking paper lined plate or tray to firm up. Drizzle any remaining chocolate over the top.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week or freeze for up to one month.