BLUEBERRY PROTEIN PANCAKES
Pancakes that are loaded with protein, laced with blueberries and don’t taste like a dry piece of rubber. We’ve all been there, convincing ourselves they taste good after drowning in sugar free syrup.
These pancakes will impress, no syrup required…although a little real deal maple goes a long way!
- 1 medium egg, approx. 50g out of shell
- 60g apple puree
- 10g Pulsin Natural Vanilla Whey Protein
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 30ml unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 70g oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 25 - 30g small blueberries
- Blend together all ingredients (with the exception of the blueberries of course), in a blender, Nutri Bullet or in a jug using a hand blender.
- Fold blueberries into the batter.
- Preheat a non stick pan over a medium heat. Lightly spray with oil..
- Pour ¼ cup (60ml) measures of batter into the pan. Cook until bubbles form, just a couple of minutes, flip and cook for 30 seconds more max!
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top as you please!