Prep - 5 Minutes
BLACK RICE CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MILK BOWL
Chocolate Oatly milk mixed with Pulsin Natural Chocolate Pea Protein, cold pre cooked black (also known as forbidden rice), warmed from frozen blueberries with all their oozing juices, roast cashew butter, cacao nibs, some walnuts and pecans, some coconut flakes; basically all the toppings my heart desires. Plenty of carbs, fats and protein in the mix to satisfy every angle of your appetite.
- 1 cup cooked black rice (not to be confused with wild rice)
- 125ml Chocolate Oatly milk
- 2-3 tbsp frozen blueberries, gently warmed
- 1 heaped tbsp natural or vanilla coconut yogurt
- 20g Pulsin Natural Chocolate Pea Protein
- 125ml water
- 1 tbsp smooth roast cashew butter
- ½ tbsp each of cacao nibs and coconut flakes
- Pecans and walnuts (optional final flourish)
- Add black rice to a bowl.
- Whisk together protein and milk or mix in a shaker.
- Heat rice if desired for 2 minutes in the microwave or in a pan with 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Pour chocolate protein milk over rice. Top with warmed blueberries.
- Add a dollop of cashew butter, coconut yogurt and all the toppings.
- Dig in!