Terms & Conditions
- Shipping & Delivery
- Registration and Purchase
- Returns & Replacements
- Returns by Mail
- Method of Payment
- Discounts and Promotion Codes
- Webshop Availability
- Legal Disclaimers
Shipping & Delivery
We now offer FREE UK mainland delivery and FREE non-mainland delivery for orders over £35!
All prices quoted within Pulsin Webshop include 20% VAT where appropriate, and an additional charge is made for postage unless otherwise stated. Postage is calculated by the weight of the order and delivery address – this cost is shown separately in the checkout before you enter your details for payment.
We will endeavour to dispatch the goods within 2 working days after your payment has been confirmed. If any item you have chosen is unavailable, we aim to contact you via email or phone immediately and offer you an alternative or cancel your order.
Delivery is available within the UK and overseas.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the email address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on Pulsin Webshop site. The changes will apply to the use of Pulsin Webshop site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions, you should not use Pulsin Webshop. If you continue to use Pulsin Webshop after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Pulsin Webshop site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
This website takes precautions to protect users' information. Pulsin Ltd uses secure server software (SSL) to ensure your credit card will be protected against fraudulent use while on our site. This service encrypts all personal information entered to prevent anyone but the intended recipient from viewing or manipulating your information. If for any reason your information is used to make fraudulent purchases, your bank or credit card company may not hold you accountable for any more than £50.00 of fraudulent purchases. Additionally, Pulsin Ltd will reimburse you up to the full £50.00 of fraudulent charges you could be held liable for if the fraud occurred through no fault of your own as a result of information being passed across our secure server.
Registration and Purchase
To register or purchase from Pulsin Webshop, you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. We retain the right to refuse to sell to someone if we believe them to be a fraud risk, or they have been offensive to our staff. We will never use reasons such as racism, sexism, religious grounds or any other discrimination as a reason for not selling.
Returns & Replacements
We are committed to provide great products and customer service. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply return it to us in its original condition within 7 days and we’ll exchange the item or refund the purchase price to your account. We’ll also happily refund the delivery charge if the return is due to a faulty product or an error on our part.
Returning Items by Mail
- Fill out the following information on the back of your invoice when you return the goods.
- State the item(s) you are returning.
- State the reason for the return.
- Small Items - Package the return securely (in the original packaging if possible) and include the packing slip. Packages must be returned pre-paid, and for your own protection, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service. If you want the delivery charge refunded please remember to include the receipt for this cost. Send the package to:
Customer Services Pulsin Ltd,
Units 14-16, Brunel Court,
Waterwells Business Park,
Gloucestershire, GL2 2AL.
- Large Items – Please email us or ring us on 01452 729000 and we will arrange a time to collect the items.
- Please note that refunds for cancellation and/or returns will be processed in the same form of payment originally used.
Method of Payment
You can pay via Paypal, using a Paypal account or a credit card; alternatively payment can be made via SAP using either VISA, Master Card, Delta, Solo or Switch/Maestro. We are unable to accept AMEX, cheques, cash, or postal orders via the website. It is imperative you provide the cardholder's name as it is shown on the card, your address exactly as it appears on the card statement, the security number (last 3 digits of the number in the signature strip on the reverse of the card) and the issue number if relevant (Switch/Maestro). We use sophisticated fraud detection methods and if this information does not match the information held by the issuing company then payment may be rejected and we will not be able to process your order.
Discounts and Promotion Codes
From time to time we make discounts and promotion codes available, which can be used on our website. The majority of these use a code, which must be entered at the basket stage of the checkout processs.
Each discount code has its own terms and conditions, but please be aware that the following Ts and Cs apply to all discounts and promotion codes including Social Sharing:
Discount applies to web net product prices only
Discount not applicable on Subscription Products
Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Pulsin have the right to amend or cancel a discount at any point
Whilst stocks last only
A minimum order value may apply to unlock promotion codes, this is usually £10-£20 but can vary from promotion to promotion. If you are unsure as to the specific Ts and Cs for the promotion code you are wanting to use, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to deal with all complaints as effectively as possible. Your complaint may be emailed (using email@example.com) or mailed to the Customer Services Team - Pulsin Ltd, Units 14-16, Brunel Court, Waterwells Business Park, Gloucestershire, GL2 2AL. We aim to acknowledge by email any emailed or mailed complaint within 2 working days, and to conclude our investigations as soon as possible thereafter. Telephone complaints will not necessarily be acknowledged by email prior to investigation. A likely timescale for resolution will be provided upon request, but this timescale will be dependent upon the specific nature of the complaint.
Although Pulsin aim to offer you the best service possible, we cannot make any promises the services at the Pulsin Webshop site will meet your unique requirements. Pulsin cannot guarantee the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to the Customer Services (see below for contact details) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as possible. Your access to the Pulsin Webshop may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services.
Content in Pulsin Webshop is intended to offer factual, up to date information on the subjects discussed, but in no way should it be regarded as a complete analysis of these subjects. Every effort is made to provide accurate information. However, protocols, policies, and other matters contained in this website are subject to change at any time, Pulsin Ltd cannot be held responsible for the validity of the information contained in any reference noted herein, nor for the misuse of information or any adverse effects from use of any stated materials presented herein.
Unless otherwise stated next to the product, this web site is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, those of TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or NON-INFRINGEMENT or any warranty arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. No oral advice or written information provided shall create a warranty, nor shall members or visitors to the site rely on any such information or advice.
Disclaimer of Liability
The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this web site and the Internet generally. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating or maintaining this web site be liable for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or LOST PROFITS that result from the use or inability to use the web site and/or any other web sites which are linked to this site. Nor shall they be liable for any such damages including, but not limited to, reliance by a member or visitor on any information obtained via the web site, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access. States or Countries, which do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law.
Third Party Content
Some of the content on this website is supplied by visitors and other third parties. Accordingly, we have no more editorial control over this content than does a public library. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content made available by members, visitors and other third parties are those of the respective author(s) and we are not responsible for any material posted by third parties. We cannot and do not endorse it in any way, nor do they vouch for its accuracy or usefulness. Furthermore, we expressly disclaim any liability associated with material posted by third parties.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference to any products, services, hypertext link to the third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us. Nor is an endorsement of us implied by such links. They are for convenience only, as is an index in a public library.
Our Site contains trade and service marks belonging to third parties.
You may not use or reproduce any trade or service marks appearing on our Site for any purpose without the prior agreement of the relevant owner.
Unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all the pages in this site are owned or licensed to Pulsin Ltd or are used with permission from the owner.
The contents of this site may not be copied, reproduced, modified, downloaded or used in any form without the prior written permission of Pulsin Ltd except when this occurs incidentally while using the site for private and non-commercial use.
Law and Jurisdiction
These rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, without giving effect to any principles or conflict of laws.
- The closing date for competitions will be highlighted on the competition page/post.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and Pulsin reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK mainland residents aged 18 years or over.
- Competitions are not open to Pulsin employees (and their families), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the competition.
- Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered.
- If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is Pulsin Ltd.
- Competitions hosted on social media are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.