Jobs at Pulsin
Sampling & Merchandising Co-ordinator – London
Who are we?
Pulsin are a Gloucestershire based company creating delicious and nourishing products to help maintain your natural rhythm. Our product range includes, protein powders, protein booster bars, raw choc brownies, organic fruit bars and kids’ oat bars.
Following our recent rebranding and with our customer demographic moving towards millennials, we are now on the lookout for new London based team members that can help promote the brand and get people embracing their #naturalrhythm.
- A custodian for the brand, passionate about driving the business forward
- Confident, outgoing and love meeting and chatting to new people
- Health conscious and knowledgeable on health trends
- A fan of Pulsin products and able to talk confidently about the benefits of our ingredients
- London based, with easy access to all areas, as well as occasional visits further out
- Able to work flexible hours, over weekdays, weekends and evenings
- Have some experience in sales, marketing or promotional work
What does the role entail?
As a Sampling & Merchandising Co-ordinator, you’ll be the first contact that customers have with the brand, providing them with not only product samples but also in-depth knowledge of the brand ethos, ingredients we use, benefits and recommended uses.
You’ll be running sampling events at various stores across London, working at trade and consumer shows such as Lunch, Stylist Live and Balance and providing in depth feedback and reports on sampling sessions including customer feedback, in store presentation and competitor activity.
You’ll also be building relationships with in store teams, discussing how we can support them further, ensuring presentation levels are to a high standard and highlighting any potential retail marketing opportunities available.
A monthly visit to our Gloucester head office will also be required, to report back on what’s been happening in London and discuss new ideas.
The finer details:
- This is a full time role (37.5 hours per week), but with flexible hours as you’ll be running sampling sessions in evenings & on weekends. You’ll be running your own schedule so need to be confident with managing your time efficiently
- Base salary of £18k - £20k, paid travel expenses and opportunity for overtime
- 25 days annual leave
- You’ll be supplied a sampling kit, which will include all the equipment & stock you’ll need to run sampling sessions, as well as some POS pieces that can be installed on store visits
- Full product training will also be provided
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st November.