Vegetable and Bean Soup
- 2 carrot
- 1 onion
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 tin cannellini beans, drained
- 2 pints of veg stock
- 200 ml boiling water
- A sprig of thyme
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 courgette
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 40g Pea Protein Powder
- 5 sage leaves
A warm bowl of soup can be perfect on a cold winter day!
This soup is a great option for lunchtime as it is packed full of vegetables and cannellini beans. The additional Pea Protein may help you to feel fuller for longer, so you will make it through to dinnertime without any hunger pangs.
You can make this soup as a starter before a main meal or as a lighter lunch option. Why not make a batch and freeze it into four portions to take into work, as a healthy and warm choice.
of which saturated
of which sugars
- Chop and sweat the chopped vegetables and garlic with the sage and thyme.
- Mix up stock, add the pea protein to the stock and give it a good mix before adding to the pot.
- Add the tomatoes. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the beans and spinach, cook for 3 minutes.
- Split between 4 bowls and serve.