Vegan Matcha Pancakes
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 190ml dairy free milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon of Pulsin Pea Protein
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 75g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of matcha powder
These vegan matcha pancakes are the ultimate lazy weekend breakfast! They’re super easy to make and you don’t need too many ingredients- they get a plant-based boost from Pulsin Unflavoured Pea Protein too!
Pulsin Pea Protein is the most versatile protein powder in their range as it is more heat stable making it perfect for adding to hot dishes. It also packs a fairly hefty protein punch at 80% protein, as well as being rich in iron and zinc.It is: Vegan, Non GM and contains no added fillers, sugars or sweeteners, making it a great plant-based alternative to whey protein.
Love Matcha? Pulsin’s Vanilla Matcha Vitality Supershake has 20g of complete plant-based protein per serving and has a perfect blend of vitamins and minerals to support a vegan diet.The blend of Matcha and vanilla, when added with water, make it a great tasting and easily digestible protein drink on the go, which is rich in Vitamin B12, iron, zinc and magnesium. Why not try swapping out the pea protein in this recipe for the Vitality Supershake for a boosted matcha pancake recipe!
Pulsin’s goal is to create tasty nutritionally balanced products to suit everyone’s needs; be that for health, dietary intolerance or lifestyle, to help each person be their best self.
Since launching Pulsin in 2007, co-founders Simon Ashburner, Nick Bildner and Ben Lewis, have shared the view that people, of all ages should be able to eat healthy foods without compromising taste.
Their award-winning range of tasty, nutritious products are perfect for fuelling your day. From delicious guilt-free Raw Choc Brownies, Protein Booster Bars, Fruit & Nut Bars and Kids Fruity Oat Bars the whole family can enjoy, to Protein Powders and Supershakes perfect for shaking or baking, Pulsin will:
Help you feel fuller for longer
Contribute to maintaining your energy levels
Increase your protein intake
Their products are all gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian, non-GM and made using the finest natural and nutritious ingredients we can get our hands on. Did we mention they’re ridiculously delicious too? Made using renewable energy at our Gloucestershire HQ and following a 0% to landfill policy, we’re strictly no nasties and no nonsense!
Love the sound of these matcha pancakes? Find more pancake recipes here.
- In a mixing bowl add your flour, pulsin powder, baking powder and matcha powder.
- In another mixing bowl, combine your milk, maple syrup, banana and vanilla extract.
- Slowly pour your wet ingredients into your dry until combined.
- Let the mixture sit for a few minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan over a medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil of choice.
- Add a few spoonful’s of mixture (spread apart) into the pan and flip over after a couple of minutes. The trick is to drop your mixture into the pan from a height to get even pancakes.
- Cook on the other side for a couple of minutes, and then empty onto plate and stack.
- Top with creamy coconut yogurt and chopped figs.