Vanilla Keto Coins
- 60g Pulsin Vanilla Keto Protein Powder
- 140g peanut butter
- Handful of peanuts
- 210g coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 3 tablespoons of desiccated coconut
These delicious Vanilla Keto Coins are the ultimate keto friendly snack. They’re super easy to make and contain very few ingredients, you’ll be going back to this recipe again and again for your keto friendly snack fix!
These delicious little bites also contain Pulsin Vanilla Keto Protein which is the perfect protein powder for those following a low-carb or keto diet. It’s designed to fuel your active ketogenic lifestyle with MCT fats from coconut, plant based protein powders and vitamins. MCT can be rapidly digested and converted into ketones for energy metabolism. Their nutritionists have carefully formulated this product to contain 62% fat, 28% protein and only 4% carbs (as a percentage of calories). This delicious protein would make a great addition to your keto essentials!
The Pulsin Keto Range also contains three delicious keto bars that make the perfect on-the-go keto friendly snack! The bars are available in three flavours, Orange Choc & Peanut, Mint Choc & Peanut and Choc Fudge & Peanut all of Pulsin’s Keto Bars contain 13 grams of plant-based protein, crunchy peanuts, no added sugar chocolate chips and MCT oil, a ketone boosting fat. These are a must for your cupboard!
What is a Keto Diet?
The Keto diet has become increasingly popular in recent years as more people try out the low carb high fat diet. The diet consists of consuming less than 50g of carbohydrate per day and around 70% of your daily macronutrients coming from fat. If followed, your body will stop using glucose as its main energy source and start producing ketone bodies instead, therefore a ketogenic diet is literally a ketone-producing diet. People may decide to go on the keto diet for several reasons, including weight loss, health issues or lifestyle.
- Simply combine the protein, coconut flour, peanut butter and coconut oil together in a large bowl.
- Roll into approximately 20 balls and place them on a lined baking tray.
- Next flatten into coin shapes and place in the fridge to harden for 30 minutes.
- Now using the end of a rolling pin or a blender, crush the peanuts into fine crumbs and sprinkle on half of the coins.
- Sprinkle the other half with desiccated coconut and enjoy!