Single Serve Double Peanut Butter Protein Bar
- 30g your chosen protein powder
- 10g Peanut Flour
- 15g (1 tbsp) Peanut Butter
- 1.5 tbsp water
- 5 drops stevia
- 5g your chosen protein powder
- 5g Peanut Flour
- 1 tsp water
- 2- 3 drops stevia
- Pinch of coarse sea salt (optional topping)
- 2g No Added Sugar Chocolate Drops melted (optional topping)
A gluten free, easy to make, additive, high protein, low carb protein bar… positively dreamy with awesome macros to boot!
This recipe is for a single bar however, you could make as many as you fancy and store them in the fridge for the week ahead!
- Mix together all bar ingredients in a bowl. Don’t be tempted to add more water. Bring it together to form a smooth firm dough. Mold into a bar shape.
- Mix together icing ingredients. Spread over the top.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and top with sea salt if desired. Serve straight away or store in the fridge until ready to serve.