Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oat Parfait
Oat Mixture Ingredients
- 80g oats of choice
- 250ml milk of choice
- 120g plain 0% or low fat Greek yogurt of choice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 30g Simply Whey Protein
Chia Jam Ingredients
- 150g frozen raspberries
- 3 tbsp (30g) chia seeds
- 2 tbsp (30ml) maple syrup
Overnight oats served parfait style just screams of summer to me.
It also makes me feel like I’m having dessert for breakfast which is always a good thing!
- 4 tbsp (60g) of peanut butter
- Fresh Raspberries
- Cacao Nibs
- Brown Rice or Maple Syrup
- Mix together all oat ingredients in a jug or bowl. Place in the fridge to thicken up. Thin out with more non dairy milk to desired consistency...I like mine super thick!
- Place frozen raspberries into a pot, bring to the boil, add chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla. Mash raspberries with fork or potato masher and leave to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat, place into a clean bowl and allow to cool and set in the fridge overnight. Can be made up to three days in advance, in a bigger batch if preferable!
- To serve layer up oats with chia jam and peanut butter in glasses or jars. Serve topped with some fresh berries, brown rice or maple syrup and some cacao nibs for crunch!