No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
For The Base
- 150g pitted Medjool Dates
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g Pulsin Pea Protein
- 2 - 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp (14g) coconut oil (melted)
- Pinch of Salt
For The Topping
- 80g smooth all natural peanut butter or sunflower seed butter for nut free
- 60g coconut butter melted, not coconut oil
- 2 tbsp (28g) coconut oil, melted
- 120g canned pumpkin puree or fresh cooked pumpkin; not pumpkin pie filling
- 60g condensed coconut milk
- 2 tbsp (30ml) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
No bake pumpkin cheesecake bars that aren’t actually cheesecake at all..and are in fact an even more luscious creamy delicious consistency if I do say so myself! Make use of the squash of the season, or pick up a can of pumpkin pretty much any time of the year for a tasty pumpkin cheesecake treat! You can never have enough pumpkin treats in you life!
Do you love pumpkin? Check out a whole host of pumpkin recipes here.
Pulsin’s Pea Protein is the most versatile protein powder in Pulsin’s range as it is more heat stable making it perfect for adding to hot dishes. It also packs a fairly hefty protein punch at 80% protein, as well as being rich in iron and zinc. It is: Vegan, Non GM and contains no added fillers, sugars or sweeteners, making it a great alternative to whey protein.
Who’s It For?
Everyone! Often recommended by nutritionists, Pea Protein powder is the ideal ingredient for vegetarians, vegans, athletes or those on a weight-loss diet.
Pulsin’s goal is to create tasty nutritionally balanced products to suit everyone’s needs; be that for health, dietary intolerance or lifestyle, to help each person be their best self.
Since launching Pulsin in 2007, co-founders Simon Ashburner, Nick Bildner and Ben Lewis, have shared the view that people, of all ages should be able to eat healthy foods without compromising taste.
Their award-winning range of tasty, nutritious products are perfect for fuelling your day. From delicious guilt-free Raw Choc Brownies, Protein Booster Bars, Fruit & Nut Bars and Kids Fruity Oat Bars the whole family can enjoy, to Protein Powders and Supershakes perfect for shaking or baking, Pulsin will:
- Help you feel fuller for longer
- Contribute to maintaining your energy levels
- Increase your protein intake
Their products are all gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian, non-GM and made using the finest natural and nutritious ingredients we can get our hands on. Did we mention they’re ridiculously delicious too? Made using renewable energy at our Gloucestershire HQ and following a 0% to landfill policy, we’re strictly no nasties and no nonsense!
- Line a 9 inch loaf tin with baking paper and lightly grease with spray oil.
- Blitz together base ingredients in your high speed blender. Add just enough water to make a soft dough; the pea protein can be quite absorbent.
- Press the mixture into the tin using you hands and spread evenly.
- Rinse out your blender and then add all the filling ingredients. Blend for a couple of minutes until perfectly smooth.
- Pour and spread the pumpkin mixture over the base and place in the fridge to set for four hours or overnight.
- Slice into 8 thick squares and top each with a dollop of coconut cream to serve.
- Store in the fridge for up to five days. Sprinkle with toasted or raw roughly chopped pumpkin seeds if desired.
- To Serve:
- Whipped Coconut Cream, Toasted chopped pumpkin seeds