No Bake Protein Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies
For The Base
- 110g roast hazelnuts
- 60g oats
- 200g pitted Medjool dates
- 30g Pulsin Chocolate Pea Protein
- 35g raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (28g) coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp (30ml) maple syrup
For The Topping
- 120g smooth roast hazelnut butter
- 30g raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 60ml maple syrup
- 60ml oat milk
- 60ml hot water
- 42g coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp chopped roast hazelnuts for topping
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs for topping
A little more effort than some simple speedy recipes but oh so worth it.
My favourite raw brownies are given a protein boost with Pulsin Chocolate Pea Protein and a bit of a rich twist thanks to the mighty hazelnut focus in the base and ganache topping!
- Line a 9 inch loaf pan with baking paper and lightly grease with spray oil.
- Place hazelnuts and oats into your food processor and blend until finely ground. Add in pitted dates and blend to incorporate.
- Once everything is finely ground add in chocolate pea protein and cocoa powder and pulse to incorporate.
- Add in melted coconut oil and maple syrup and blend for about 2 minutes.
- Place mixture into the prepared tin. Press down with your fingertips and then compact down and spread evenly using the back of a spoon.
- Place into the fridge while you make the topping.
- Clean out your food processor before blending all the ganache ingredients together; hazelnut butter through to melted coconut oil. Blend until perfectly smooth.
- Pour and spread over the prepared base. Sprinkle with cacao nibs and chopped hazelnuts and leave to set in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight before slicing into 8 - 10 brownies.
- Store in the fridge in a seal tight container for up to one week or freeze for up to one month.
- Remove from the fridge 5 - 10 minutes before serving for a fudgier consistency!