No Bake Chocolate Protein Macaroons
- 160g ripe banana
- 60ml coconut oil, melted
- 30g Chocolate Pea Protein
- 160g unsweetened dessicated coconut
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- 60ml maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30g cocoa powder
- 10g chia seeds
We all want a sweet treat at hand…or least most of us! There are quite a few people who seem to prefer the savoury side of life. Clearly I’m not one of them!
These no bake macaroons are perfect for summer. You can store them in the fridge or freezer depending on how chilled and chewy you’d like them!
- Blend together banana, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Mix together wet ingredients with remainder of ingredients.
- Use an ice cream scoop to create evenly sized nicely shaped macaroons.
- Place onto a baking paper lined tray and freeze for 15 minutes if your in a hurry or place in the fridge to firm up for a few hours or overnight.
- Store in a seal tight container in the fridge for up to one week or freeze for up to one month. Remove a few minutes before serving if eating from the freezer!