Healthy Lemon Protein Cheesecake
- 140g (1.5 cups) Cashew Coconut Goji Berry Quinoa Crunch
- 1/4 cup (60g) coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp (40g) honey
- 110g (1/2 cup) honey
- 2 tubs (500g) Quark
- 30g (3 tbsp) Simply Whey Protein
- 1/4 cup (60ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 tsp agar powder
- 2 tbsp (30ml) cold water
- 20g (2 tbsp) Quinoa Crunch for sprinkling on top!
A light lemony zingy fresh cheesecake with a crunchy crispy no bake base. Healthy cheesecake perfection.
- Mix together honey and melted coconut oil. Combine with quinoa crunch.
- Place mixture into a 7 - 8 inch round tin or a large loaf tin that has been lined with baking paper and lightly greased with coconut oil.
- Press down using a spoon and place into the freezer for 10 minutes whilst you make the filling.
- Place agar in a bowl with water. Leave to sit for 5 minutes. Place into the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Combine all filling ingredients, add in dissolved agar mixture and whisk for 1 minute or use an electric whisk and beat for 20 -30 seconds.
- Pour mixture on top of set base. Sprinkle with Quinoa Crunch and place into the fridge to set overnight.
- Remove from the tin, slice and store in the fridge for up 5 days in a seal tight container.