Delicious Frozen Blueberry & Banana Protein Fluff you will adore
- 100g frozen blueberries
- 120g frozen banana chunks
- 60ml unsweetened almond milk
- 30g Simply Whey Protein
- Bee Pollen
- Fresh Blueberries
- Desiccated Coconut
- 5-10g No Added Sugar Chocolate Drops, melted
Light and fluffy blueberry protein fluff. Whey protein is the key ingredient here, when blended with the frozen banana, blueberries and a small amount of almond milk, it creates this light, voluminous, fluffy consistency. As the amino acids in the protein are beaten/blended up at high speed, they uncurl and stretch.
So why does the average smoothie not fluff up? This process is hindered when you add fats so the recipe is very basic, but it works every time!
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend for a few minutes until perfectly smooth. Don’t be tempted to add more almond milk. Use your plastic tamper if necessary to push down the frozen fruit in the blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds more until it almost doubles in size.
- Pour into a bowl and top with blueberries, bee pollen, coconut and melted chocolate drops. The melted chocolate will instantly freeze to form a chocolate shell!