Dark Chocolate and Banana Protein Loaf
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed up with a fork
- 1 ½ tablespoons of rice protein powder
- 3 tablespoons of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons of coconut nectar (or agave or maple syrup)
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 100g of no added sugar chocolate drops
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
A springy and delicious banana loaf, packed with protein and topped with a decadent dark chocolate glaze!
- Preheat your oven to gas mark 3 or 180 and grease your loaf tin and line with greasproof paper, set aside.
- Mix your mashed up bananas with the vanilla extract, council oil and choosen sweetener.
- Slowly alternate between the almond flour, raw cacao powder and almond milk, build it up until it forms a thick batter.
- Add in your baking powder, your rice protein powder and pour your mixture into a loaf tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the centre of the loaf is bouncy to the touch.
- Once completely cooled, frost your loaf cake with the luscious dark chocolate frosting and allow to set for at least 30 minutes before serving. Delicious!