Cool down with this easy and delicious fluffy cacao ‘nice cream’
- 15g Hemp Protein
- 80ml water or non dairy milk of choice
- 150g frozen banana chunks
- 15g raw cacao powder
- Chocolate Drops
Ice cream is one of our favourite treats year round and this hemp protein cacao “nice” cream is the perfect nutritionally rich everyday alternative that doesn’t compromise on flavour or texture.
There’s a reason it’s called ‘nice cream’ as it’s light and fluffy, chocolatey and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes!
- Blend together the first found ingredients in a high speed blender or nutri bullet until smooth. Don’t be tempted to add more liquid or it will end up being a smoothie. If using a blender you may need to use the tamper to push the banana down initially!
- Once smooth blend for 1 minute more and it will fluff up a bit more!
- Scoop out into a bowl, top with toppings and dig in!
- If making in advance place in the freezer and leave out for 10 minutes to thaw out or stick it in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften it up! It is best to eat it straight away.