Chunky Protein Granola
- 100g pitted Medjool dates
- 80g sunflower seed butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 250g jumbo oats, gluten free if necessary
- 40g pumpkin seeds
- Pinch of salt
- 160ml water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 70g macadamia nuts
- 20g plain Unflavoured Pulsin Pea Protein
This delicious protein granola recipe is perfect for batch cooking to ensure you have a delicious protein packed breakfast on hand!
- Preheat oven to 150C (300F).
- Blend dates, water and sunflower seed butter in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Place cinnamon, jumbo oats, macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds and salt into a large bowl. Add date mixture and mix well to combine; then mix in the pea protein!
- Spread out the thick slightly sticky mixture onto a baking paper lined tray. Bake for 15 minutes... remove and flip around to ensure the edges don't burn. Return to the oven to bake for a further 15 minutes, tossing half way through. It should be gold and crisp once done.
- Allow to cool on the tray before transferring to a seal tight container. It should keep for a week, maybe two!