Carrot Cake Energy Balls
You will need
- A fork
- A couple of teaspoons and tablespoons
- A silicone spatula
- A chopping board
- Clean hands!
- A food processor
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1 cup of almonds
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup of honey
- 1 tablespoon of raisins
- 1 tablespoon of rice protein powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
If you love energy balls and have a fondness for carrot cake then this recipe is one for you!
The lovely Niki over at Nikibakes has created these energy balls, which are supper simple and quick to rustle up. Plus she has used our Rice Protein, which makes them the perfect treat for both pre and post workout.
Want to make a vegan version of this dish? Simply swap out the honey for maple syrup or agave syrup.
- Simply blitz up in a food processor and mould into little balls.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.