Avocado Protein Truffles
- 3 ripe avocados (approx. 400g peeled and stone removed)
- 65g nut butter of choice; I used hazelnut butter, peanut butter, almond or cashew are all good options!
- 30g Pulsin Chocolate Pea Protein
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 40g shelled pistachios
- 125ml (½ cup) maple syrup
- 40g cocoa or raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp (45g) coconut oil, melted and allowed to settle to room temp.
- ½ tsp Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
Creamy rich indulgent chocolatey truffles. The perfect homemade wholesome alternative to shop bought truffles this Valentine’s Day. Who wouldn’t be impressed with a box of homemade truffle?!
- Creamy rich indulgent chocolatey truffles. The perfect homemade wholesome alternative to shop bought truffles this Valentine's Day
- Place into the freezer for an hour or two stirring up half way through before rolling the truffle mix into balls. Place into the fridge on a plate lined with baking paper.
- Blitz the pistachios in your now clean and dry food processor.
- Roll the truffles in the ground pistachios.
- Store in the fridge for up to five days or freeze for up to one month.
- Best served at room temperature; remove from the fridge 5 to 10 minutes before serving.