Black Rice Chocolate Protein Milk Bowl
- 1 cup cooked black rice (not to be confused with wild rice)
- 125ml Chocolate Oatly milk
- 2-3 tbsp frozen blueberries, gently warmed
- 1 heaped tbsp natural or vanilla coconut yogurt
- Pecans and Walnuts (optional final flourish)
- 20g Chocolate Pea Protein
- 125ml water
- 1 tbsp smooth roast cashew butter
- ½ tbsp each of hemp seeds, cacao nibs and coconut flakes
Chocolate Oatly milk mixed with Pulsin chocolate pea protein, cold pre cooked black (also known as forbidden rice), warmed from frozen blueberries with all their oozing juices, roast cashew butter, cacao nibs, hemp seeds, some walnuts and pecans, some coconut flakes; basically all the toppings my heart desires. Plenty of carbs, fats and protein in the mix to satisfy every angle of your appetite.
- Add black rice to a bowl.
- Whisk together protein and milk or mix in a shaker.
- Heat rice if desired for 2 minutes in the microwave or in a pan with 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Pour chocolate protein milk over rice. Top with warmed blueberries.
- Add a dollop of cashew butter, coconut yogurt and all the toppings.
- Dig in!