Berry Beetroot Smoothie Bowl
- 150g mixed berries. I used blackberries, blackcurrants and raspberries
- 1 tsp. beetroot powder or 1 small beetroot ball (the unpickled variety)
- 50g carrot (1/2 large carrot)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 frozen banana
- 80g courgette (1/3 large courgette)
- 3 tbsp. Pulsin Unflavoured Pea Protein Powder
- 80ml plant milk
Power up and recharge with a berry beet smoothie! This luscious deep pink smoothie bowl recipe is packed with berries, beetroot and veggies. A great way to start the day and recharge! I love this one also as a pre or post-workout bowl.
The sweetness of the berries is balanced with the savoury goodness from the veggies. To bump up the nutritionals, I have also added chia seeds and protein powder.
- Place all the above ingredients into a blender and whizz. Pour into two bowls and decorate.