Basic Peanut Butter Chocolate Pea Protein Bars
- 130g Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) maple syrup
- 1 - 2 tbsp oat milk
- 2 tbsp (18g) black sesame seeds, toasted if desired
- 80g Chocolate Pea Protein
- 2 tbsp (30ml) Flax Oil
- ¼ tsp Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
My go to, made weekly, peanut butter chocolate protein bar. I lace them with black sesame seeds for a hint of crunch throughout.
Made in one big bowl, pressed into a loaf tin, allowed to set overnight and then drizzled with a little dark chocolate for a final chocolate hit and it’s aesthetically pleasing effects.
- Mix together all ingredients in bowl with the exception of the sesame seeds. Add oat milk as necessary to create a smooth pliable dough; it shouldn’t be sticky! Once you have a smooth dough you can knead in the sesame seeds.
- Press dough into the prepared tin and spread evenly using your finger tips to smooth over the surface. Place into the fridge overnight to set.
- Slice into four bars.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week or freezer for up to one month.